Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11 months later....

Hey, I do still have a blog! Time goes by so fast and a lot has happened, so I'll just touch on a few things. Pictures say it all right?

Ethan got his tonsils out


Degan turned 1!


His last minute cake


Our Lake Powell trip










My birthday. I got pampered.

My beautiful pedicure

Ethan turned 4. I filmed his whole birthday but forgot to take pictures. This was the car ride home. He was exhausted.

Our yummy Halloween soup...

Our Halloween costumes. Degan's eye ball fell off.

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you'd ever post again! =0) What fun pictures! You look HOTT! =0) Especially after having 2 kids- -hats off to Tawni. Hope I see you before you have 7 more =0) Your little boys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY PICTURES! I never gave up Tawni...I still checked your blog! you have such cute kids, I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am glad you updated too :) check it all the time. How ya doing? Your family is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So....just saw your post on my blog, I have an idea...lets do a half marathon together?? I want to do another one this Spring or Summer but I have to have someone to do it with or I will never make it!

    ReplyDelete